Blogger Layouts

Friday, July 19, 2013

Chic Shoe

     This pretty little card is my Great Impressions card for the week.  I tell you what, I played with this design and played some more then just when I thought I was done, I wasn't.  For a fairly simple card, this one just kicked my tail.  Finally, I triumphed and created something I was proud to share.



     I have loved this delightful little shoe stamp since I first saw it and I found it really fun to paper piece.  I ended up using four layers, the polka dot shoe, the white ribbon, some green leaves and a pretty pink rose.

     The background papers are that lovely shade of aqua that is so popular right now.  I actually have most of my spring wardrobe in this color.

     I picked up the same shoe stamp again on the interior of the card as well as this fun sentiment.


     The stamps I used to create today's card are Great Impressions  F516 Rose Shoe and Great Impressions Stamp  D441 Changed My Life which you can find at our store HERE


5 comments:

  1. I love this card, the colors and layers are awesome. Those are my kind of shoes, I wore them for many years and when my husband said I needed snow boots, I got the knee high leather ones with those heels. He about fainted. Love that card hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shoe! Love the colors you chose and all those beautiful die cuts. Floral paper behind the shoe looks amazing! Worth all the fretting you did to create it!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shoe! Love the colors you chose and all those beautiful die cuts. Floral paper behind the shoe looks amazing! Worth all the fretting you did to create it!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. I especially love the color - one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling is this?? I adore that added shoe on the first inside panel!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete