Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Too Early Tag

     I have a Christmas tag for you today.  It's actually made from some leftover bits from yesterday's card and a few odds and ends.


     The background paper was leftover from the background on the card.  I cut the edges with a Spellbinders die.  The paper is colored first with a Copic marker and then I went over it with Wintergreen Distress Ink.  The label on the top was stamped four times and colored with Berries Distress Ink and with the Wintergreen and Copic. I lightly distressed the sentiment with some Old Paper and a little Berries and outlined it with Stickles.  All the embellishments came from my "Red Drawer"  I just poked around in it until I found the bits and pieces that worked for me.  The lace in the background was from a wide spool of wired ribbon, I just tore off the wire, the red roses are made with Fimo  that I made put into a latex mold.

I have entered this into the JustRite Christmas in July Challenge

JustRite Vintage Alphabet Soup
             Vintage Christmas Labels One
Stickles Ice
Distress Ink - Wintergreen and Berries
Hug Snug Seam Binding
Recollections Bling
Homemade Fimo Roses
Lace Ribbon from stash

6 comments:

  1. love this tag and the colors are so rich and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so GORGEOUS!! Loving the colors and all the beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty matching tag -- great for a card/gift combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too early to do Christmas in my opinion. Making Christmas cards makes me so happy!!! lol Your tag looks amazing. I love the rich vivid colors.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colors! I am lovin' your Christmas tag!

    ReplyDelete