Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 16, 2013

Bucket of Beauty

   I have a bucket of long stemmed beauties for you today, the Great Impressions F555 Bucket of Flowers.   Since Roses are red and violets are blue how could I do anything except make my theme red roses.  Can you tell, I like themes for my cards.  If you can't that's OK.  I just figured it out myself.

   
     I really like how the two frame die cut frames,  both from different companies came together to create the frame I ended up with.  I knew I was going to add the butterflies, I tend to do that a lot as you know.  Butterflies have a special meaning for me so they get included in lots of my cards.  I also knew that I wanted to echo the roses in the bucket on the frames but wasn't sure how, until I remembered a few home made roses that ended up being the exact shade of the roses in the card and the frames, which were matched to the Prisma pencils I wanted to use before I even began.  I like to make sure my images and paper match before I start.  There is nothing worse than creating a beautiful image and then not being able to match it to anything.  

Great Impressions Bucket of Flowers Stamp
Cheery Lynn Oval Doily Frame
Spellbinders Elegant Rectangles Frame
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Home made Fimo Clay Roses
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Generic Green Gel Pen
Silver Sharpie Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment