Blogger Layouts

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Quick and Easy Fairy Series

     This is the beginning of a four card series of fairies.  These are quick and easy  cards that require no stamping a minimum of time.  They are an idea for a quick monthly class at For Keepsakes.  I love the papers that I used for these cards it's all from the Prima Fairy Rhymes collection.  This first card has my favorite fairy, the Violet Fairy.  The fairy does indeed look like my own Violet as a child with the exception of hair color, my Violet is a brunette.

      I used two sheets of paper and cut the butterflies out of one of the sheets as well as the Violet fairy.  The pastel wood is the back of the damask sheet.  All the pieces are distressed with Dusty Concord ink and/or matching S
tickles. The shading on the little fairies dress has has Stickles since I just can't resist sparkle.

Prima Fairy Collection Papers
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Dusty Concord Distress Stickles
Purple Dew Drops
3 M Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. This reminds me of the Flower Fairies I so love.

    ReplyDelete