Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rose Fairy

     Here's the last of my fairy cards.  This final fairy is a baby girl that is just adorable in her rose bonnet.  She was such a doll, I decided to turn her into a bookmark in a pocket card.  I mean who wouldn't to  want to open a book page to this sweet baby?


     The card was made using the same Prima Paper but I did add a piece of embossed vellum to create my pocket. To create the embossing I used my all time favorite embossing folder,  "Dotted Swiss. It just seemed delicate and fairy like to me.

      The bird panel is a piece of the corner of this paper.  It was just so pretty, I couldn't resist using it as well as the fairy.  The Paper lace was created using some EK success and Fiskar border punches.  I gotta love those border punches they come in handy for so many projects.

Prima Fairy Rhymes Paper
Rose and Green stickles
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder
EK Success Border Punch
Fiskar Border Punch
3 M Foam Tape


1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful. I have truly enjoyed this series. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete