Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tea for You

     Welcome to the Cutting Cafe Blog Hop.  We are saying goodbye to some of our design team and welcoming new team members. If you have arrived here from Leslie's My Craftopia Blog  you are in the right place.  If you just stopped by and would like to start this hop from the beginning pop on over to Regina's Hand to Paper Blog  Today, each design team member on the hop is using their favorite cutting files to create an awesome project.  The really big news is that we are each giving away the main cutting file for each project thanks to the ever wonderful Miss Regina owner and designer of all the files at the Cutting Cafe.

     To win the cutting file for the Teapot Shaped Card that I am featuring today, just leave a comment.  I will randomly draw a name out of a basket for the winning comment.  With that being said, here is today's project; a teapot shaped card and a tea bag holder.


     Here is a close up of the teapot shaped card.  This is the cutting file that I will be giving away today.


    The Teabag Holder is a spiffy little booklet that holds two tea bags.  You can purchase it at the Cutting Cafe.  All the files come in formats to fit any cutting machine or in a pdf file that can be cut by hand.  I actually do both, sometimes I get out my machine and sometimes I do it the old fashioned way with scissors.  It just depends on my mood.



     Today's tea card and tea bags are going to be mailed to a dear friend who lives at a distance.  I get to see her several times a year for tea, but the rest of the time, we exchange cards and projects and ideas through the mail.  I'm hoping she doesn't notice this post until she receives it in the mail. However, just in case you are looking at my blog out their in Villa Ridge, MO., watch your mailbox

    Now for your next stop on the hop head on over to Tanya's Creative Space where she has a super cool card for you.  Just in case you get lost, here'a a complete list of everyone on the blog hop today.

Don't forget to comment to win a really wonderful template.

Leslie Foley
Mary Ann Guth  You are Here
Tanya Alley
Melisa Waldorf
Krista Norman

32 comments:

  1. I love this card and tea bag holder! This is such a great idea and so many uses for different occasions. I love your paper choices - reminds me of grandmother's china. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is too cute! Great idea for anyone that enjoys tea. My mother-in-law would love a card like that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! Love the card and tea bag holder. Thanks for chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. Love both. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the projects are so....pretty! And, I really enjoy tea and coffee. Drink one or the other everyday.

    Tracey J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY, SO VINTAGE LOOKING....love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this teapot! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project! What could be better than a polka dot teapot. I just love all things polka dot. Love the embellishments you added for the feminine touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the project idea. Very nice. You can sit back and have a cup a tea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having tea from this pot would be the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just wonderful. I do not have a cutting machine but will have to consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love this tea pot and card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. me too....in love with the tea pot. perfect for a few friends who love tea. i might have to use as inspiration.
    take care sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! girl this is beautiful :) love the doilies and pearls

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute and dainty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous! Love the big red polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just would like to sit down and have a cup of tea. So adorable.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun tea set! Love what you did with it. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not a hot tea drinker (just iced tea), but I think the set is great. I know lots of people who are tea drinkers and this would work perfect for a little pick-me-up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The tea set is lovely, the combination of colors and elements I love. And thank you for the opportunity of participating for the file.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your tea set is beautiful, love the flourish on the pot. Wouldn't that make a great gift for a grandmother or mother?

    ReplyDelete
  24. pierson859@msn.comAugust 29, 2013 at 4:37 PM

    I love your tea pot. It is really beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!
    Love it and thank you for posting where "I" was.
    I get so lost sometimes.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your project! The teapot card is so pretty and I love the idea of the little folder to add some packets of tea inside.

    ReplyDelete
  27. SHABALICOUS!!! Love the polka dots and doily's! Hope you are having a fun Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete