Blogger Layouts

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wild Rose Fairy

     The second installment in the Prima Fairy Series is the Wild Rose Fairy.  This is a smaller (for me) square card.using a minimum of embellishments and techniques. It is, as I have mentioned before, for a quick and easy but still pretty card class.

     I used a corner punch for the first time in ages.  I had almost forgotten I had them.  I will be using it more often now that I remember I have it.  It's a fast and easy way to add some real punch to a card.

Prima Paper -Fairy Rhyme Collection
Pink Stickles
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
EK Success Corner Punch
Ofray Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I love these colors so much and I'm so happy that people still use them. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - love the colors, the sweet image and the corner punches finish it off perfectly. When I saw yours I immediately went OHHH! I have those, now where are they?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING! I love the beautiful vintage feel and I adore the butterfly on the bow! :)

    ReplyDelete