Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Apple of my Eye

     Before I begin with today's project I want to announce the winner of the Teapot Card Cutting File from our Cutting Cafe Blog Hop last week.  The winner of the random drawing  is

                                                  BRENDA FRAME


Brenda please contact me at rohjr@sbcglobal.net to claim your prize.

Now onto today's absolutely adorable project from the Cutting Cafe.  It's a fun treat box for back to school or any time actually.  It's a darling little apple shaped treat box.  It could hold school supplies or possibly some Hersey kisses with some cute back to school bottom labels.

    Mine is going to be tucked away in my daughter's lunch box this week.  I think it will be a lovely surprise at lunch time.  I like to add treats, notes, and gifts to my children's lunches at random intervals.  Even though they are in high school, they still love this tradition.  I think it may even mean more now than it did when they were younger.

Cutting Cafe Apple Treat Box
Prima Flowers
White Sharpie Fine Paint Pen
Black Bazzil Card Stock
K&Co. Papers

8 comments:

  1. what a cute apple treat box......the colors you use are so awesome..so glad you will be designing with us another term....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling!!! LOVE the fun gingham pattern and the bold yellow blooms, too! So fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you chose on this box. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apple box is so bright and cheery! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the elements you put together on this one. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and what a great little treat to put into a back to school lunchbox. Your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete