Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween Chic

This next card is one that is actually a re-do of an older card.  I used slightly different papers and a few different embellishments.  This as well as the previous two cards are being offered in a class at For Keepsake in St. Louis, MO this month.



     The background of this card is a woven paper technique.  Each strip of paper has been distressed with black ink to make the weaving more visible.  The stamp is an older stamp from my stash.  I love vintage Halloween images, OK, OK, I love almost any Halloween image as long as it isn't to cutesy.  This card has tons of details as you can see.  The tag in the background is embossed and sponged.  I have added a gathered ribbon and handmade roses with a touch of Stickles.  I even gave my spider in the corner a black widow spot with some orange Stickles.

     The inside of this card is also special.  I added popups.
     
   

Stamp - Prickly Pear
Paper - Echo Park Chillingworth Manner
Bazzil Card Stock
My Favorite Things Rolled Rose Die
Cheery Lynn Vine Flourish Die
Black Diamond Stickles
Cuttlebug Spiderweb Embossing Folder
Bottlecap from Stash
Spider - Dollar Store Ring
My Minds Eye Brad
Black Diamond and Paprika Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment