Blogger Layouts

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Fun & Games

   This is the fourth and last card in the Fast and Fab series for this month.  It's a darling image with a fun old fashioned Halloween game as the focal image.  I don't want to seem to old but I remember playing this game at my own Halloween Parties when I was a kid (and even a teen).  This and bobbing for apples was always a favorite.  I think the girls liked this game better though since they weren't big fans of getting their faces all wet.  The boys on the other hand were a totally different story.

     I opted not to add to much color to this card allowing the image to really stand out.  To keep it from being to blah though I added one small border of the pumpkin paper I used on the last card.  I really like the way the spiderweb frame looks against the spiderweb paper.

     Again the only glitter on this card is the yellow in the jack-o-lanterns face.

Authentique Design Paper
Bazzil Card Stock
Martha Steward Around the Page Spiderweb Punch
Sharpie Fine Tip White Paint Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment