Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just Right Lacey Pumpkin

    Today I am bringing you a second post with another kewl card.  This one is for the Just Rite Challenge which is to use Olive, Purple and Orange in a card.  I used my Olive, Persimmon, and Grape Perserves distress inks to create the color background for this paper. (I know it looks a little yellow in the photo.)

    Next I embossed with the Just Rite Lace Background stamp and then used an older stamp from their older trick or treat set to create a spiffy medallion.  The pumpkin is done using the paper tole technique. I think I have 4 layers on him not counting the foundation. I finished it by adding yellow stickles to the face and ice stickles to the spiderweb in it's hat.

     As you can see, I'm still in a polka dot mood. So lots of polka dots in this one.

This card is entered into the Just Rite Challenge #106
This card is entered in the Simon Says Challenge - Going Dotty 

Just Rite Lace Background
Just Rite Trick or Treat Set
TH Medallion Dies
TH Distress Inks
Sharpie Fine Tip White Paint Pen

7 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE ! Love the b'ground and your medallion with that stamp is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card. love the background and the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME! Love the inking AND the polka dots! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Such AWESOME inspiration!! This is Beautiful!! I really LOVE that background!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you inked this card, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GORGEOUS BG and fun way you layered your pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! Fabulous colors! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete