Blogger Layouts

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kreepy Kitties

     Today begins the monthly challenge over on the Great Impressions Blog.  Our theme this month is "a bow and a button".  You do not need to use a Great Impressions stamp to enter but you do need to use a Great Impression stamp to win a wonderful $20 gift certificate that can be used at the Great Impressions Shop.  Rules for the challenge can be found HERE

     My card continues with my Halloween theme for the month with the wonderful Three Black Cats Stamp. The trio of kitties was embossed to give the image a really deep black look.  Jewels were added to the eyes of these kitties for some extra pop.  This stamp is actually intended as a Halloween stamp but I know I will be using it throughout the year for my cat loving friends.  I can just see these kitties colored up like Siamese or maybe embossed in a pretty white with pink or blue jeweled eyes.

     I definitely seem to be on a polka dot border kick lately.  What can I say, I just like them.  I love that I found organza ribbon with matching polka dots.  I made a triple bow to "hang" my kitty image with and ran some more ribbon through my button at the base of the image.

     Pop on over to the Great Impressions Blog to check out the other awesome design team inspiration for this months challenge.

Great Impressions 3 Black Cats F456
Paper from Stash
Bazzil Black Cardstock
Sharpie Fine Tip White Paint Pen
Studio G Adhesive Gems
Offray Ribbon
3M Foam Tape
VersaFine Black Ink
Versamark Embossing Ink

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this, Mary Ann! The jeweled eyes are so amazing--and the colors you used are so fun, too! Fabulous polka dots--I LOVE polka dots! :) HUGS and hope you have a great week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete