Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Party Animal

     I have found the most adorable stamps from Wild Rose.  They are sweet faced little elephants.  I have a grandniece named Elle so these are going to be a definite favorite.  Not only are these stamps cute, they are also fun to color.


     The balloons are colored with colored crystal glaze and popped and shaped to look more realistic.  The elephant has also been popped.  I just realized that I have not added a single bit of glitter or bling to this card.  I don't remember that happening in a long time, but I really wanted the balloons to be the star of this elephant show.

     This card was made as a display at work, but I will be making another one shortly for my little niece.

Wild Rose Stamps
Colored Crystal Lacquer
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Spellbinders Die

1 comment: