Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Shared Treats

    Today we return to the Fast and Fabulous Series with this card.

     This is a very simple design layout.  The only really different thing are the cobwebs in the corners which I cut from a Memory Box Spiderweb Frame.  BTW you should be seeing this really snazzy frame later this month.  I haven't used it on a card yet and I dying to give it a whirl.

   I really like the papers for this card.  I think they have a perfect vintage feel to go with the image.  Instead of using black or orange glitter.  I have added yellow to the little girls dress, the lamp and the jack-o-lantern's face for a little bit different yet vintage feel.

Authentique Design Papers
Bazzil Black Card Stock
Memory Box Spider Web Frame Die Set
Stickles Yellow Glitter
Sharpie White Fine Tip Paint Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment