Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Superbly Spooky Shoes

     I have seen stamps of witch shoes before, but never one this kewl.  This is another Stampendous stamp I had to have this year.

  See what I mean.  I could live in shoes like this, totally splendiferous!  

   For this card I popped the shoe and shaped it I used several layers of foam tape under it to give it contour.
The background of the stamp was randomly stamped with purple, green and orange using a dotted stamp from Judith Stamps - I think it gives it a kind of suggestion of magic happening.  The edges were sponged in a wonderful lime ink from Adirondacks that is perfect for Halloween.  The little bats  leftovers from a Martha Stewart Bat border punch.  I added lots of stickles to them and to the laces on the shoe.  

    The background paper has adhesive gems at every cross section of the pattern.  It's unfortunate that you cannot see how much this card sparkles.  I even covered the sentiment in Sakura glitter pen.  

BTW  I am not connected to Stampendous in any way.  I just happen to love some of their Halloween Stamps this month and of course, they now carry my ever favorite House Mouse Stamps in cling - hooray!

This card is entered into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Going Dotty

Stampendous Stamp - Witch Shoes
Graphic 45 Design Paper Halloween (Purple stripes)
Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor Design Paper
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Bazzill Card Stock
Stickles Purple and Orange Peel
Queen & Co. Adhesive Gems
Stazon Black Ink
Adirondack Lime Ink
Spiced Marmalde Distress Ink
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Sakura Clear Star Glitter Pen
Prisma Pencils and OMS
3 M Foam


3 comments:

  1. What a fun and unique card for Halloween, Mary Anne! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shoe ! I would love a pair like that !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete