Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 7, 2013

Vintage Halloween

     This card is one I made for an upcoming class at For Keepsake in St. Louis, MO.  It's one of four in my Fast and Fabulous series.  I don't actually use stamps for these cards and they are very easy to put together.  As you will see in the next few days, I have several themes going in these cards, Halloween first and foremost, Vintage, Authentique Papers and Polka Dot borders.  I love adding dots to the borders of my cards and do it often.

     This card is a little different from the next three.  It has two images I wanted to get both owl images that came with this paper onto one card.  As you can see not a lot of technique involved int his card.  Anyone can follow along and come out with a pretty spiffy card.

Authentique Design Paper
EK success Flourish Punch
Martha Stewart Bat Punch
Yellow Stickles
Spellbinders Rectangles, Scalloped rectangles, ovals, and scalloped ovals
Sharpie Fine Tip White Paint Pen

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable design, love the vintage Halloween look.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete