Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked

     I just realized when I came up with a title for today's post that it really does look something like the show bill for Wicked.  I wasn't thinking of that at all when I created this card.  I just wanted green because of the witch in the Wizard of Oz and because I had used orange and black on another card.   Either way, I am really pleased with how this card came out.

     I knew I HAD to have this stamp the moment I saw it.  I actually added several really kewl Halloween stamps from Stampendous this year.  They really had some knock outs in their line.

   For this card I embossed the entire image in black on the kiwi cardstock then restamped the witch and double embossed her for some serious shine.  I went to town with my Halloween punches and ta da there you have it.  Oh yeah, the dripping goo is tipped with black  diamond Stickles for a extra gooey effect.

Stampendous Stamp
Martha Stewart Border Punches, Around the Page Punch and Bat Punch
Versamark Embossing Ink
Versafine Black Ink
Black Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the black and kiwi together.

    ReplyDelete