Blogger Layouts

Friday, October 25, 2013

Wrought Iron Pumpkins

     It's Great Impression Friday again and I have a beautiful image to share with you today.  It's Great Impressions Pumpkin Flourish.

      I love the effect of this die over the multicolored Halloween paper and think that it really sets off the Pumpkin Flourish image. I decided to do something a little different and didn't pop my pumpkins at all for this card. I know it's unusual for me, but I felt the need to change it up a little today. I did add plenty of sparkle though. I completely covered the flourish with glitter pen.  I like the way it gives a very fine sparkle in a subtle sort of magical way I can't give up all my bad habits now, can I?


  The Pumpkins are colored with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits and then given a touch of the same glitter pen as the flourish.  The pumpkin flourish is a beautiful image and works well for Halloween, Autumn and Thanksgiving.

Great Impressions Pumpkin Flourish
Spellbinders Dies
Martha Stewart Spiderweb Border Punch
Sakura Glitter Pen
Design Paper from STash
Prisma Pencils and OMS

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the fun effect of the die cut! Thank you for all your kind comments...sorry I don't visit as often as I'd like to! :) I'll put coloring with Liquid Pearls on the technique video queue! :)

    ReplyDelete