Blogger Layouts

Friday, November 15, 2013

Country Christmas

     It's Friday and that makes it Great Impressions Day here on my blog.  So I have created a card using a very versatile stamp called Holly Winter Scene  As soon as I saw this stamp, I knew I had to have it.  The little cabin scene fits perfectly into a bottle cap as you can see.


   After coloring in the little house, Ice Stickles were added to the snow and you can really see them pretty well in this photo, although the shimmer just isn't there.  I an foresee this delightful little house becoming a piece of winter jewelry very readily.

    The entire stamp is also perfect to add some class to plain envelopes for Christmas Cards or as a spiffy napkin ring or scrapbook embellishment.

    To create this card I layered the image on top of several layers cut with spellbinders dies.  I am totally loving these newer dies they make a simple card look fabulous without any real work.

Great Impressions Holly Winter Scene
DCWV Design Paper Pade
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Ice Stickles
Spellbinder Radiant Rectangles
Bottlecap from stash

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is absolutely gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete