Blogger Layouts

Monday, November 18, 2013

Merry Mice Card Class

I have a House Mouse card class coming up at For Keepsakes in St Louis this Wednesday, Nov. 20th.

Here are the three cards we will be making.




All three of these cards were made using the new Stampendous House Mouse cling stamps.  I am so tickled that House Mouse is now unmounted.  It gives me room to expand my House Mouse stamp collection, which truly doesn't need to expand, but will.

Each of these cards has mulitiple layers. I cannot resist popping these cute little mice.  They are all colored with my favorite Prisma pencils and OMS and of course there are lots of stickles everywhere.  I just have never figured out how to capture their sparkle on camera.

I am entering these cards into the House Mouse Monday Challenge Here


12 comments:

  1. OMG!!! These are so awesome! Inspiring to me! I have never seen that stamp of the candy canes. Do tell me the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome, I love your cards. Thes are over the top wonderful hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Love all the red. Great cards. I would take your classes if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are absolutely gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three cards are just adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us here at House Mouse & Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning cards, you have chosen fabulous images and I love the dimension you have created with your layers. A House-Mouse card class sounds such fun.
    Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done all three and that class is in for a real treat! Just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mary Anne, these HMD cards are sooo GORGEOUS!! Great job coloring these adorable Mousey images. Love the colors and depth, papers and layouts here. Thanks so much for joining us at HMFMC. Good Luck and please come join us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Marianne, these cards are sooo GORGEOUS!! Great job coloring these adorable Mousey images. Love the colors and depth, papers and layouts here. Thanks so much for joining us at HMFMC. Good Luck and please come join us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mary Anne wow you have been busy with your HM creations guess you couldnt make up your mind which image to use..lol love em all..know what you mean about trying to catch sparkle on a photo..I dont have much luck too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time..come back soon.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the joining our Favorite Things House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #158.

    Wonderful MaryAnn! I love how festive these all are!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card are cute as can be! What a lucky person to receive a card like one of these for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete