Blogger Layouts

Friday, November 1, 2013

New Dawn

    After a month of Halloween cards I am ready for something a little different so today I thought I would bring you a shabby chic sentiment card.  The New Day sentiment from Great Impressions is wonderful for Thanksgiving or anytime of the year.

     Since I didn't have lots of detail in my stamp I used an extra bit of color and patterns in my design papers as well as lots of layers.  The flowers were a gift from a new friend and this card is going to be a thank you for her.

     Here is a close up of the lovely New Day sentiment stamped in aqua to match the design paper.


     Blessings to all of you on this day and everyday until I meet with you again.

Great Impressions New Day Stamp
Pool Adirondack Ink
Paper Flowers from a friend
Papers leftover scraps in my stash
Spellbinder Dies
Martha Stewart Punches
Queen & Co. Pearls
For Keepsake Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Like I said on the GI blog, this is SO pretty! LOVE it! And I adore your holiday tag, too! The texture is SO fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the detail of this card. Thankfully, we have a mutual "generous" friend, and I have some of those beautiful flowers, too. I try to learn something new from all your cards/tags/etc.

    ReplyDelete