Blogger Layouts

Friday, November 22, 2013

Popped Poinsettias

It's Great Impressions Friday and today's stamp is Poinsettia and Berries  This stamp really lends itself to being fussy cut and popped and being who I am I just couldn't resist.  I think the smaller flower has 4 layers and the larger one only three.  The centers are made of a cluster of gold adhesive pearls.


The background is embossed and I added some adhesive gems to fill in the the blank spots.  The copper metallic frames are cut with Spellbinder dies I wish you could see the great shine they have in person.  I was given some scrap cardstock years ago from an art teacher and finally let myself use some of my stash. I added a few copper colored jewels to the frame and ta-da all done.

Great Impressions Poinsettia and Berries Stamp
DCWV Paper Pad
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Queen and Company adhesive pearls and gems
3M Foam Tape


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the layers ... and the bling. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete