Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Country Holly

     Today, I'm posting my Great Impressions card.  I've been away celebrating my birthday with my family so missed getting this up on the blog.

     The Vintage Holly stamp I used seemed to be asking for a country style this time.  It also wants to be done as a background and as an elegant card.  You know, I always listen to my stamps so you will be seeing it at least twice more this month.

   
     I used a country plaid and some muted shades of red and green to give it an older country feel.  The mat buttons finished the look.  The Vintage Holly image was colored with my Prisma pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits, but this time I used my white pen to add some accents to the berries.  The image is, of course, popped up with dimensionals as is the different layers.

     Be sure to check out the Great Impressions blog this month for lots of Christmas inspiration.  The ladies on the design team have come up with some amazing cards and tags for you this month.

Great Impressions - Vintage Holly Stamp
DCVW Design Paper
Spellbinder Dies
Buttons from Memory Makers
3 M Dimensional Tape
Stazon Black Ink
Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Sharpie White Paint Pen
Prisma Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits

   

No comments:

Post a Comment