Blogger Layouts

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tea Cup Elf

     I've heard of tea cup chihuahua's and have a tiny Maltese, but this is my first tea cup elf.   I found this great stamp from Deep Red with a darling little elf and I since I couldn't resist a tea stamp in the past there was no hope for me.  I just had to use it right away.

   

     See, didn't I tell you it was darling?

          To create this card, I stamped the elf four times on white card stock.  I colored each of the images then fussy cut them into different layers and pieces ending with the brim of the hat.  Everything is colored with Prisma colored pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits.  

       I sued Echo Parks Reflections Christmas papers for everything except the image and cut the Joy sentiment from the back of one of the paper's I used. Of course I popped all my layers, just because I like the way it looks and added some white Sharpie Pen for the dots around the scalloped circle.

     Since I can't seem to finish any card without some bling somewhere, I added three adhesive gems to the top and bottom of the side panel.

     If your interested in seeing this card, it will be on display at For Keepsakes, in St. Louis on Tuesday, Dec. 10th, along with a couple other projects.

Stamps -Deep Red
Paper - Echo Park Reflections/Christmas
Prisma Colored Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Reflections Adhesive Gems
3M Foam Tape
Stazon Ink

      

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks great! You put a lot of work into it and it certainly shows. great card!

    ReplyDelete