Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Birthday Cheese

      Who would want cheese on their birthday?  Well, my children and some friendly House Mouses that's who.  Maybe you would too after you see the birthday cheese I have in store for you today.

     But first what's a gift without a tag?  Well, it's still a gift but a tag let's people know who to thank and well their part of the present if your me.  Here's the House Mouse birthday tag I was telling you about yesterday.


     Just like yesterday's card, there's lots of colors, patterns and action going on.  I especially like the balloons cut from some of the design paper and again, this stamp was intended for Christmas but works all year round for any sort of gift, in this case a birthday.

     And now the gift of cheese



     Don't you just love it?  It's a triangle cake box dolled up to look like cheese and to make it festive some of the Swiss cheese holes are made of sequins.  Can you tell, I'm a little proud of myself on this one. lol.

     Tomorrow, I'll have one final House Mouse birthday card for you.     Remember if your interested in the class, see the sidebar here at the For Keepsake blog

House Mouse stamps by Stampendous
Prisma Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits
Tim Holtz Rosette Die
Cricut Tags, Bags and Boxes cartridge
Splash of Color, Celebration Design Paper
Stazon Black Ink
Distress Ink, Vintage Photo and Dusty Concord
Stickles, Gold and Icicles
Dollar Store Ribbon
String from May Arts

5 comments:

  1. You're just brilliant! I love both the tag and the "cheese". So fun, happy, cute. I love seeing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love them. If I lived closer I would come in the middle of the night and steal them LOL fabulous , awesome, wonderful. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the cheese box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh HM...and such a pretty card...I love the HM images, they are soooo cute!!...and LOVE your cheese, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete