Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 24, 2014

Duck Feet

     Today, I have something really unusual for you.  Yes, it's still Great Impressions Friday and I do have a card made with Great Impressions Stamps, but it's SIMPLE.  There is no fussy cutting, few layers and few embellishments.  I can't believe I made it myself.

     When I first saw F53 Duck Feet and it's matching sentiment C437 Hope You Are on Your Feet Soon, I knew I just had to have them.  I also new that they had to be done in a simple style to really show them off and to be usable for any gender or age.



     As you can see, the layers are mostly mating and very simple and the only embellishments are some stickles on the duck feet and on the water and the clear dewdrops in the corners.

     Like I said before, it's a simple card, but I have to admit, I get a real kick out of it.  It just quacks me up.

Great Impressions Stamps C531 Duck Feet and F437 Hope you're on your feet soon
Design Paper- DCWV paper pad
Spellbinder Nestabilities
Michael's clear dew drops
Prisma Color Pencils and OMS
Stickles Icicle and Orange Peel
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Distress Ink Denim
3M Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. Oh....what a CUTE card...especially so super for a get well!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it--this is too fun! I adore the bits of glitter you added! I've never used Dew Drops...are they heavy? Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete