Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 17, 2014

Eyelet Lace Flowing Teapot

     It's another Fabulous Friday and that means it's time for a Great Impressions card.  Today I'm using F360 Flowing Teapot.  If you've been around my blog much, you know I love stamps that are tea themed and this one is a this one is a great one.  It will work as a focal image like in today's card, as a tag, or because it has a long narrow shape as a spiffy little bookmark.

     For this card, I used a Martha Stewart border punch that looks like eyelet to create a border and a mat for my card.  I think it has the pretty tea party tablecloth look.  I also happen to really like eyelet fabric so it's a win, win for me.


          I made the little flowers from the same design paper as the mat and used a punch that mimiced the flower border on the teapot and teacups.  I used adhesive pearls in the center of the flowers and again on the top of the teapot.  I always like to continue using a series of embellishments on my cards for a feel of continuity.

      And of course, since I love sparkle, there is Stickles on the teapot and teacups and Sakura Star Dust glitter pen on the flowing tea and around the white oval.

        This card is again destined for my tea group.  I owe several more ladies cards so you will probably be seeing a few more tea cards in the near future.  I just happened to get two more tea themed stamps F547 Teapot Flowing Flowers and F263 Tea for Two and I can't wait to ink them up and create a few cards.

Great Impressions Stamps F360 Flowing Teapot
BoBunny Design Paper
EK Success Flower Punch
Martha Stewart Around the Page Eyelet Jumbo Punch
Queen & Co. Adhesive Pearls
Stazon Ink - Black
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Stickles - Crystal
Sakura Glitter Pen - Star Dust



6 comments:

  1. I love your card! The die detail in white really makes your pretty paper pop. I also love that bow up top,super cute. Great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors and lots of pretty lace. Love tea things wish I like tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE all those pretty pink flower accents, Mary Anne! I adore this fabulous card--it is SO pretty! Beautiful work! :) HUGS and have a great week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely amazing girl , every card is awesome and a deight to see. hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  5. J`aime beaucoup votre carte. J`ai très bien compris vos explication merci

    ReplyDelete