Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 3, 2014

Fairy Tale Mushrooms

This is Friday and that makes it Great Impression day here on Sparkly-Train.  I have a fun card to share with you today using, Great Impressions F399 Lacey Mushroom stamp.

For this card, I used a pastel color palette and added lots of sparkle using icicle Stickle to give it a "magic" appearance.


The center mushroom has been popped up as have the two ladybugs in the focal image.  I stamped an extra image just to use one of the ladybugs in the corner.  I like the whimsy of it.  I used green Stickles to color the edges of the grass where I popped the mushroom up and for the wildflower stalks.  The flowers themselves are just colored with pink stickles.

F399 Lacey Mushrooms would also be great colored with a traditional red capped mushroom and I will probably be giving that a whirl now that I have thought about it.  Actually, that is definitely going to be turning into a card real soon.  I have a niece and nephew that are super mushroom hunters and I think they might get a kick out of it.

Great Impressions #399 Lacey Mushroom Stamp
Scrap Papers from Stash
Prisma Colored Pencils and OMS
Stickles, Green, Pink, Icicle
Martha Stewart Ladybug Border Punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals and Scalloped Ovals.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely darling! It is so fairy tale like and I adore the pinks and blues! And the ladybug border is too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete