Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late

I'm late for a VERY important date.  The beginning of the JANUARY CHALLENGE at GREAT IMPRESSIONS BLOG This month our challenge is to use something new in your stamping stash, maybe something you received over the holidays?

We have a really spiffy prize for the randomly drawn winner and if you use Great Impression stamps you will have two entries into the drawing.



Here is my inspiration card for this month's challenge.  I just love the G465 Mailbox Stamp and the sentiment "Nothing echoes like an empty mailbox" which is Great Impressions D447 Empty Mailbox  they go together so perfectly.



This is a quick and easy stamp to color up.  I used some liquid pearls in the center of my flowers to give it a little something special and I happened to have a punch that matched my flower exactly so that was added to a little organdy ribbon.  I used some spring colors since I am just a tad tired of all the Christmas colors we've been using for the last month.

For more inspiration check out what my teammates have created on the Great Impressions Blog Here.  Remember to enter for a chance to win a wonderful prize just create a card using something new, Use a Great Impressions stamp for an extra chance to win and link up here

Great Impressions G465 Mailbox Stamp and D447 Empty Mailbox
Stazon Black Ink
Prisma Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Martha Stewart Border bunches
EK Success Flower Punch
Liquid Pearls Pink
Offray Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the soft colouring and the striped design paper lifts it beautifully.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete