Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Party Mouse in the House

     I'm doing another card class at For Keepsake here in St. Louis and I am using my favorite House Mouse stamps again.  This time we are having a party theme.  For this first card, I have a mouse that will definitely be welcome at the party.  He has all the gifts.

    There are lots of colors and details happening in this card.  I have used a lot of different papers to piece together all of the packages as well as loads of patterns in the background.  The cupcake is cut from the same papers and smothered in Stickles as are all the bows on the different gifts.  Just to up the bling factor, I added a gem studded banner and more Stickles around the striped mat.

Originally marketed as a Christmas Stamp, I think this stamp works great for a birthday.  What do you think?

     Tomorrow I'll be back with a birthday gift and a tag to go with it.   If you are interested in taking the class you can find the details here in the side bar.

House Mouse Stamps by Stampendous
Prism Color Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Stickles Icicle and Gold
Splash of Color, Celebrate Design Paper Collection
3 M Foam Tape
White Sharpie Paint Pen


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, this is fantabulous, what an awesome card. Did I mention it is my birthday? Oh o.k. I can't lie, it's not but someday it will be LOL love the card, thank you for sharing with us. hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Great card. And my birthday is coming up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun. Wow, that is a load of pressies. Love the little banner at the top and the cheerful colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are Beautiful MaryAnne! See yah a FKS....Roni

    ReplyDelete