Blogger Layouts

Monday, February 17, 2014

Homemade Cupcakes

     I'm preparing for another House Mouse class at For Keepsake and I'm using one of Stampendous' newly released House Mouse stamps.  This one is darling of a little mouse stirring up something special; cupcakes maybe?

      I wanted to do something that was inspired by my Friend Snoopy, at Snoopy's Homemade Fun
It's a darling little single cupcake holder.  Thank you so much Snoopy for the inspiration.  If you would like to make one yourself, there is a tutorial here at Frenchie Stamps



I decided to add a cute little pick to my cupcake using an tiny older Stampabilities House Mouse.   The cupcake that's in it is unfortunately a little stale now, but boy, were they yummy when they were fresh.

I have entered this into the Sweet Stamps Monthly Technique Challenge - Fancy Folds HERE

Stamps Stampendous House Mouse
             Stampabilities House Mouse
Design Paper October Afternoon
May Arts Ribbon
Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Prisma Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
Gold Stickles
Betty Crocker Strawberry Cake Mix
Homemade Almond Buttercream Frosting




3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's totally awesome! I love it....now, off to get a cuppie cake. Cheers, Holley be sure and drop by Holley's blog for the goodies this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely adorable! Thanks for the shout out. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. Love how you used the yawning mouse and made it singing. (I can never remember which mouse is which)

    ReplyDelete