Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ice cream cone Birthday

Here's my newest House Mouse stamp turned into a card.   I had spied some wonderful Authentique paper this past summer and couldn't think of thing to do with it until I saw this stamp.  They went together perfectly.


I love the soft colors and the ice cream theme was just right.  I started with a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers for this card.  I actually didn't make many changes to it.  Lots of times, I may start with a sketch but I end up somewhere waaaay over the rainbow.

This sweet card will be part of my next House Mouse class at For Keepsakes on March 8th.  If your anywhere around St. Louis, why not sign up and join in on our fun.

Stampendous - House Mouse Stamp
Authentique Design Papers
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Offray Ribbon
Target Dollar Bin Baker's Twine
Recollections Adhesive Gems
Stickles, Silver and Pink
Prisma Color Pencils and OMS
Sharpie Black Marker
White Signo Pen
Eyelets from Stash
Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Stazon Jet Black Ink
3M foam Tape

6 comments:

  1. OMG, this is SO CUTE!! You are right about the paper going with this creation, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that house mouse card is just TOO cute. I love the paper, it's just perfect. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute MaryAnne! Love all the dimension you have added as well as the pretty papers! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete