Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pop Up Loving

     Pop up boxes are showing up all over right now and I'm loving them.  A sweet lady taught us all how to do it one night at a meet up at For Keepsakes and I just had to give it a try and with my favorite little House Mouses.



     I shortened my box lids a little from the instructions so I could see my box better and I really went to town with the Popups for this box.



     I love how it came out.  This is an awesome fun card and the fact that it folds up flat for an envelope is super.  (OK, mine may not fold quite so flat anymore with the curled ribbons.)

     This is the third in my series of House Mouse Valentines for my class at For Keepsake in St. Louis.
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the Mouse Ladies this Saturday.  We always have a ball coloring up these little critters.

This card is entered into the House Mouse Monday Challenge Here

Stampabilities House Mouse
Martha Stewart Heart Punch
Spellbinders Heart Nestabilities and Heart Scallops
Authentique Valentine Papers
Prima Flowers
Stickles Red
May Arts Ribbon
Cheery Lynn Lace Die
Distress Ink - Barn Door
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Prisma Color Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits

14 comments:

  1. Wow!! SCREAM!! I just LOVE this! You got it going Mary Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW - a stunning box!!

    Thx for playing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    XoX
    ToM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. I'm amazed at what a great cutter you are beside what a wonderful colorist you are. Can you send me some of your talent? Please?. LOL I wish I could be part of your Mousey ladies this weekend. Thanks so much for brightening my day with this terrific box and thanks for playing along with us here at House Mouse & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fab girl! This is just so darn cute with all the characters popping up. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pop up card in a box. Lots of embellishments and details. Must be for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Went as far as printing out the tutorial!
    Now i have to try one! U raise the bar very high ! Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Went as far as printing this tutorial out!
    Now i have to try to make one! You raise the bar very high! Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all those fab little details and fabulous fussy CUTS! AWESOME!! Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good Luck to you and please come join us again next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! if you love using these cute images you might like to join us over at
    http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful box - such a lovely design and colours. I love your adorable image and just packed with stunning details!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary Anne, LOVE this. So many details and fussy cutting and adorable mice. Just beautiful, what a nice gift for someone special. Thanks for playing along at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and sharing your fabulous creation. Awesome.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous! Makes me want to try one of these boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mary Anne wowzer take on the Love chall theme cant believe this stunning creation folds up to go into an envelope..got to check out the tutes on this..super sweet love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow totally gorgeous creation, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete