Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 14, 2014

Swee-Tea for Two

    Happy Valentines Day to each and everyone of you.from myself and Great Impressions.  Whether it's your spouse, children, pet, whatever, today is a day about love.  So, of course, I bring you a Valentine card.

     This Valentine uses Great Impression F263 Tea for Two.  This wonderful and fun little stamps features two of my favorite things, Valentine images and Tea, definitely a winner in my book.


     I did a little paper piecing for the tablecloth and kept the remainder of the card monochromatic red using the Gamsol magic technique and colored pencils.  Since this is a Valentine, I had to add the obligatory, bows, hearts, lace, stickers, and glitter; after all, I wouldn't want to be thrown out of the Valentine Card maker's guild.  

      Now that you've stopped by and seen my Valentine for you go out and spread a little lovin' of you own.

Paper from Stash
Spellbinder Heart Circle Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch
Dollar Store Stickers
Stickles Red
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Prisma Colored Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits
3M Foam Tape

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! This is so lovely!! I love the punching and ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect Valentine card, Mary Anne!!! LOVE the beautiful glittery hearts and your amazing coloring! HUGS and happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful project you made. Love the papers and the diecuts. Beautiful valentine. Cheers, Holley Drop by for the blog candy at Holley's Blog!

    ReplyDelete