Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 21, 2014

Cowgirl Up with Great Impressions

Today, I bring you a vision in denim.  A little something for that country girl in all of us, a little bit of that boot scootin' boogie, line dancing princess 'cause Country Girls just rock!


Today's card uses Great Impressions E829 Hat and Boots.  I thought it would be fun to make the image the center of a blue ribbon winner so I put it into a rosette.  The layer behind the rosette is an embossed bit of cream card stock with some distress ink rubbed over it to show the paisley neckerchief design and finally a bit of fancy denim.

Here's hoping you have a boot scootin' weekend of your own.

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the distressing and the scrumptious bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Mary Ann, love how you colored the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the beautiful monochrome colors and the fabulous texture, Mary Anne! LOVE the way you highlighted the image with the rosette! :) HUGS and have a happy weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright! Cowgirl boots! Loving that coloring too! I wanted to thank you for your really sweet note left at my blog on "Teeny Tiny" card and tell you that I enjoyed the visit to your place too.
    Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete