Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 28, 2014

Easter Basket

          Hope you are having a fabulous Friday.  I know I am going to.  I'm spending the day shopping with my college girl.  So while I'm gone I'm going to leave you with an simple Easter card made with Great Impressions F518 Easter Basket Stamp. 

      This is a favorite among my collection of Easter Stamps.  For some reason, I really like baskets filled with eggs.  F518 Easter Basket is a great stamp because it can be used with just about any style of Easter card you can come up with simple, elegant, flamboyant, country.  



     This card was popped for each layer and the basket was colored twice, once it was die cut and embossed on the egg and the second time it was fussy cut and popped on top of the first image.  This gives the image lots of nice dimension.  

     All the edges of each layer were edged with distress ink and then given a Stickles edge.  All the embossed flower centers are sSickled and so are all the eggs. 

     Well here's hoping your Friday will be as fab as mine.  

Prisma Colored Pencils and OMS
Offray Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Stickles Crystal
Distress Ink Spun Sugar and Weathered Wood
Design Paper Karen Foser
Spellbinder Nestabilities Eggs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring of the image! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the tallness of this card, Mary Ann! The texture is amazing and that Easter paper is darling! A fabulous way to highlight the image! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the coloring on your basket and your embellies.

    ReplyDelete