Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 14, 2014

Easter Nest

Easter is coming and Spring is in the air.  Yesterday we had weather into the high 70's and today we have a chance of snow.  Yes, it's definitely Springtime in Missouri.

I have an Easter card for you today, the first of the season.  I fell in love with Great Impression's sweet Easter Chicks the moment I saw it.   I could hardly wait to use it. So here it is.


I kept it fairly simple this time.  I didn't want any design paper to overwhelm this wonder image so I pulled colors from the image and embossed them on card stock.  Even the little bunny punches are embossed.

This card has definitely set the mood for the rest of the month.  I soo am longing for those first crocuses to show up.

Great Impression Stamp - Easter Chicks
Memory Maker's Card Stock
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Dollar Store Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Sixxiz Embossing Folders
Spellbinder Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Bunny Punches

6 comments:

  1. Love these beautiful colors, Mary Anne! And I ADORE all the different embossed textures! This is just gorgeously spring time fresh! HUGS and have a great weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Yes, the simplicity is perfect for the image but the bow gives it beauty and the bunny steals the heart. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Love the pastels and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The layers and how you arranged them works really well. I also love the different embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and a lovely pastel color palette. Beautiful Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors. I love the different embossing backgrounds. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete