Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Glamour Girl

    Here's the Happy Hopper Girlie card I promised.  This image to me is the essence of little girls.  I mean what little girl doesn't play dress-up?  This stamp so makes me think of sugar and spice and everything nice.  It also brings back sweet memories of my own girls dressing up.

     I just couldn't resist adding liquid pearls to the necklace around the bunnies neck.  I still own a necklace almost exactly like this one.   I think you can see why I went with for the straight up pink girlieness for this card.  It makes a perfect foil for the little boy blues of the previous card.  Together I think they are a perfect set.

    I think these cards make a cute set of baby cards for a boy or girl or perhaps just as decorations in a nursery.  I'll be teaching how to make these on April 16th.  There will be a morning and evening class at For Keepsake in St. Louis.  For more information check out there website HERE  or drop me an email rohjr@sbcglobal.net

Stampendous Happy Hopper
American Crafts My Baby Collection Design Paper
Stazon Black Ink
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Liquid Pearls Pink
Stickles Pink
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Spellbinder Octagon and Scalloped Octagon Nestabilities
3M foam tape

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Mary Anne. I love the sweet image, she's so girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image with the pink shoes,bag and pearls,love the mix of papers and layout
    carol x

    ReplyDelete