Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 24, 2014

Let's Go Fly A Kite

     This is the second in a series of three Happy Hopper cards that I made for my For Keepsake Class.  I'm really tickled with how these cards came out.  I love the bright colors after using so many pastels and lighter colors lately.


     I had been wanting this stamp for a while and kept resisting, but resistance is futile and I will be adding it to my Easter Stamps.  I thought I would generate a sentiment, maybe "Easter's On Its Way" or something like that.

     I love the kite and paper piecing it just seems like the way to go with it.  By the way both the kite and the bunny are both bopped up.  I know you can't really tell to well from the photo.    The background is a sponged sky technique that I really like.   In fact, I'm thinking of using the same technique but larger for a bedroom in my house.

Stampendous Happy Hopper
Prisma Colored Pencils and OMS
Graphi 45 Design Paper Nursery Rhyme Collection
Black Fine Tip Sharpie
White Signo Pen
Stazon Jet Black Ink
French Blue Chalk Ink
Inky Antics Cloud Template
3M Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. O.K what are you doing to me, these are so cute and I love the colorful card. I can't get the stamps yet but I will soon. Thanks for enticing me to be a bad girl Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable, love that cute bunny card. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete