Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lucky Rainbow

     This is the last card in my March House Mouse class.  Several of my ladies asked me for a St. Patrick's day mouse card so I just had to come up with something for them.  I have created many, many St. Patrick's day mouse cards using various stamps but this is the only actual St. Patrick's day House Mouse as far as I know.  It has been produced in two different sizes and this is the large size.



     I added the clouds and rainbow myself.  It just seemed to be the right background for the little guy.  I also kept the rest of the card fairly simple using white and green  in a way that reminds me of Belleek china.

     If you would like to see how I created the rainbow let me know and I'll see about a tutorial sometime, otherwise, you are welcome to come to class at For Keepsake on March 8th, in St. Louis.

This card is entered into the House Mouse Monday Challenge Here

Stamparosa Lucky Day House Mouse Stamp
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Bazzil green cardstock
Martha Stewart Shamrock Punch
Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder
Die'Sire Cloud Embossing Folder
Crystal Stickles
Prisma Color Pencils and OMS
3M Foam Tape

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and I love the rainbow sky,,, fabulous !! The whole design of this is beautiful :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this House Mouse imgae (it's actually part of my collection, too). Whoever receives that card will be very, very "lucky". Love the rainbow you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the nicest St. Patty's Day cards I've ever seen. I'd love to see a tutorial on the rainbow. I'll be looking for it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at House Mouse & Friends. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with, Donna....this is gorgeous, wish I had that stamp! And I would love to see a video on that gorgeous rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card - your design and colours are stunning and I love your beautifully coloured cute image perfect with the shamrock additions!!

    Thanks so much for joining House Mouse & Friends Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the white and green. Your little mouse is adorable. What a beautiful rainbow background to his lucky find! Because of the wonderful simple design, the rainbow really stands out. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cutest image ever and a fab colouring...love the CAS design and your beautiful rainbow.
    Thanks for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at HM&FMC this time,
    hugs Dorte x

    ReplyDelete