Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Painting Eggs

     Here's the final card I made with the Happy Hoppers for my first Hopper card class at For Keepsake.  This one is definitely Easter themed since the bunnies are preparing for Easter.  I used a new product called fragments on this card.  This product reminded me of eggshells and I thought it brought a cute touch to the card.


     If you look closely at the egg suit on the bunny, you can see I added some fragments to it as well as the ground beneath the bunnies.  I know it's a little brighter than most Easter cards but I really like it.

    Poor Johnny Luv, he really is going to end up enabling lots of bunnies.  It doesn't help that my youngest daughter, fondly known as the "Baby Bunny" will be going away to college next fall and will, of course, need lots of "Bunny" mail.

Stampendous Happy Hoppers
Graphic 45 Design Paper Nursery Rhyme Collection
Prisma Colored Pencils and OMS
Stampendous Yellow Fragments
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities
3M Foam Tape
Offray Ribbon

2 comments: