Blogger Layouts

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sweet Little Girls

     It's been a while since I made a card using Our Daily Bread stamps so I thought I'd head over to their blog and check out this week's challenge.  Well, the challenge is something sweet or metal and I have this wonderful Sweet Little Girls stamp set that I haven't used yet and so what could be better.

     Here's the card I came up with.


    I am totally loving the new silhouette trend in stamping right now and these little girls are just darling.   I embossed them in a chocolate (more sweetness) brown on to pink card stock.  I made a bouquet of paper flowers with pearl centers and placed them around pretty lattice die cuts.

     The inside of the card has  What are little girls made of nursery rhyme from the same stamp set on the inside.

     This card will be going to two of my sweet little nieces with a little bit of something sweet my for my girls along with it.

This card is entered into the Our Daily Bread Weekly Challenge  HERE

Our Daily Bread Little Girls Stamp Set
Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Versamark Embossing Ink
Cuttlebug Flower Die
Cheery Lynn Vine Die
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
Spellbinder Lattice Motif Die
Martha Stewart Craft Essential Paper Pad


5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's just gorgeous! I love the beautiful lattice die, and the combination of colors you chose. Great job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet card! Perfect color combos for a little girl with beautiful floral textures and pearls! Beautifully done! Thanks for creating with us this week at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just absolutely gorgeous!! I so love your silhouette in chocolate and your pink and brown combo. The use of dies and flowers are detailed to perfection!! Beautiful layering and design!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Daily Bread Designs and joining our challenge!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mary Anne, this is truly SWEET!! I just love this set and how beautifully you've added such sweet and delightful embellishments to make it so girlie...just darling! Such lovely colors too! So glad you've joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete