Blogger Layouts

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Very Vintage Tag

   Hello, today is Red Rubber DesignsThursday and I am hosting the Inspirational this week.  My theme is Very Vintage which means creating a stamped project using either a vintage style stamp, papers, or design.  Whatever you create should have a vintage feel to it.

For my inspiration piece, I create a tag using Red Rubber Designs The Beauty of a Woman script stamp and Enjoy the Scenery.  





     I started with a pre-made tag and then began adding to that base.  I stamped  Beauty of a Woman onto plain white card stock in dark brown ink and then spritzed it with some Glimmer Mist to create that lovely pink shimmery background.  Next I stamped the Enjoy the Scenery and colored it with Prisma Pencils and OMS so that it looked like it had a watercolor wash.  I popped both of these on the tag using dimensionals and then began adding my bits and bobs, pins, lace, buttons, flowers that I spritzed to match the card, whatever I found in my box of embellies that appealed.

     To check out some more great inspiration and to add your own creation stop by the Red Rubber Designs Blog HERE.  The challenge runs from Thursday, March  27th, until Wednesday, April 3rd at 11:59 PM.  

This tag has been entered into the following challenges:


Red Rubber Designs Stamp Enjoy the Scenery and Beauty of a Woman
Prima Tag
Recollection Paper Roses and Adhesive Rhinestones
Gina Designs Chipboard Create a Cameo, Dress Form, Feather 
Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist
My Favorite Things Rolled Daisy Die
Dritz Pins
Buttons and Lace from Stash
Archival Sepia and Coffee Ink




4 comments:

  1. SO stunning!! I love the dress form, cameo, stamping, coloring, flowers, lace, just everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!! LOVE all the beautiful details! Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS tag...so very fitting for our Fussy and Fancy "Shabby Chic" challenge!!! I love all the vintage embellishments and lace!! Thanks for sharing with us...good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag!! Love the lace, flowers, design, everything!! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete