Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bounce

    I just have time for a short post today so here's the second card I made for this Sunday's class at For Keepsake.  It's one of my fav House Mouse stamps.  I just love the way the grasshopper bounces of the little mousies head.

   

        
     I made a bunch of paper flowers to go with this to keep with the flower theme.  I really like the way the flower the house mouse is sitting in came out.  I had zinnias just this color in my garden last year.  I saved some of the seeds hoping for a repeat performance.  

     There are lots of Stickles on this card and I am loving how it sparkles, especially that grasshoppers wings.  

    It's not too late if you still want to sign up for this class.  If so, I'll see you Sunday.

This card is entered into the House Mouse Monday Challenge Here

10 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it. What a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I really like the way you used the 4 diecuts together for your background! Looks wonderful! Adorable image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A second beauty. I love this little mouse too, the look on his face is priceless. Love how you popped up Mr. Grasshopper too. Beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing a second card with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card. Love the yellow and red flowers. One of my favorite color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how adorable!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What FAbulous colours. I LOve this adorable image.Your flowers are very pretty too... Thank you sooo much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the way you layered those diecuts to create the background! I agree - that grasshopper launching off the mousie's head is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with the House Mouse Pop-it-up challenge! Carol (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous stunning vibrant colours, what a clever design to show off this great mousey image..lovely take on the chall theme.
    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends Mon. chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cute card, wonderful colours.
    Thanks for playing along with the House Mouse & Friends 'Pop it up' challenge.
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends with this beautiful card! The design is fantastic and I love the yummy colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete