Blogger Layouts

Friday, April 11, 2014

Classic Easter Tag

Today, I have a classic Easter tag for you.  It was made using some snazzy new dies my Johnny Luv bought for me at our convention last week, and Great Impressions E747 Easter Greetings stamp.  I am just loving Great Impressions Easter Stamps, they remind me of vintage Easter cards, this one in particular.


     I decided to use a traditional Easter white for my tag and doesn't this Die remind you of a fancy Easter egg?  A friend of mine pointed it out to me recently so I just had to use it for Easter.

     I stamped E747 Easter Greetings four times and colored it then cut it out so I could add layers of dimension.  I'm really disappointed that the dimension and sparkle don't really show in this photo.

   Don't forget it's not too late to order Great Impression's Easter stamps simply use the code HappyEaster to save 15%  at their internet store Here

This tag is entered into the following challenges
Crafts for Eternity Recipe Challenge
Jelly Park Friday Challenge
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
CCEE challenge
Cute Card Thursday 
Delightful Challenges
Hanna and Friends
Totally Gorgus Challenge
Scrap Creations Challenge
Sweet Stamps Challenge

Great Impressions #747 Easter Greetings Stamp
Georgia Pacific Card Stock
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Icicle Stickles
3M Foam Tape
Marianne Die
Dollar Store Ribbon
  

10 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Mary Anne! LOVE the white on white and that amazing bow! The image is beautifully colored, too! HUGS and happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Mary Anne! I like the white back ground. Makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. I had to really read the post to learn that the tag is made with a die. I thought it was porcelain.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the white on white! Thank you for sharing this a wonderful creation of yours with us at SweetStamps.com! Good luck in the draw and looking forwards seeing you back again next week!
    Huggies
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Easter tag and those dies are just gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovley
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely tag - I thought, like someone else above, that it was made from porcelain ! Just lovely xx
    Thanks for playing along at SFTW & Jellypark friends too & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project! Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark Challenges – hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete