Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 28, 2014

Floating Flower

     I have another House Mouse class coming up at For Keepsake this month.  I'm using one of my own stamps and letting my students stamp off images if they want extras.  I decided to go with a May flowers theme.  I also wanted something really, really bright and I think I managed that.  The colors kind of remind me of Cinco de Mayo, which also happens to be one of my wedding anniversaries.


       For this card I popped everything.  each layer and flower and the mouse image is popped something like four times.  He's colored with Prisma pencils and there is a pale blue clour stenciled background behind the mousie that is difficult to photograph as is the Stickles I added just about everywhere.

     Tomorrow I'll be posting my second card which of course is another flowery mouse with the same color scheme.

     If your interested in taking this class, I will be teaching it this Sunday.  You can get more info on the For Keepsake website.

This card has been entered into the House Mouse Monday Challenge Here


8 comments:

  1. Love how you did this. I love the bright colors and the way everything is popped up. Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy, happy card <3 Love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning piece of work! Love how you have some of the petals "under water".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a fun card! Love the bright colors.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary Anne, beautiful bright colors and loving the design. Have fun at your class, and thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image, and he looks delighted to be paddling his way through the water on that flower! I love all the layered flowers in alternating colors too! Thanks for playing along with the House Mouse Pop-it-up challenge! Carol (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card :-) the image is super cute and the colours and layout are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bright colors too!

    Thx for playing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    XoX
    ToM

    ReplyDelete