Blogger Layouts

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Postage Due

     Today is Red Rubber Designs Inspirational Post Day and today I have the honor of being the hostess.  For my Inspirational I chose Postage Due.  For this Inspirational stamp a card or creation using postage, cancellation stamps, envelopes, postcards or mail type words.

      This is my card


     I cut envelope flaps and then stamped them with the "Postcard" word stamp and the "Postage Cancellation stamp" from the Red Rubber Designs Fanciful Vintage Set  using Broken China Distress Ink.  Next I popped the flaps using Foam tape.  Oh, by the way, I tucked some vintage cream lace between a couple of the flaps.

      Next I stamped three butterfly postage stamps from Red Rubber Designs True Beauty set using sepia ink onto cream card stock.  I colored them with Prisma Pencils and OMS.  Next I cut out a layer using a postage edged scissors and popped my butterfly postage on top of that and then distressed the edges with the Broken China ink and then added a border of adhesive pearls from Queen & Co.

     Before I adhered the postage to my "envelope", I added some adhesive rhinestone swirls and a cream feather.  After the butterfly postage was attached I added two butterfly embellishments from Heidi Swap.  These butterflies come in white and you can add your own color.  I used Copics to add a pink body and antennas to one butterfly and pale blue to the other.

     You can see more Postage Due Inspiration on the Red Rubber Designs Inspiration Blog, HERE.

     Now, it's time for you to share your Postage Due inspiration with us on the Red Rubber Designs Inspiration Blog.  Just add your inspiration piece to the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of THIS blog Post  for a chance to win a chance to have your card featured on the Red Rubber Designs Blog and a spiffy Badge for your own blog.

    Don't forget that it's not too late to enter our last Inspirational #116, Back to Nature Here.  The Inspirational will still be open for linking up until tonight at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time.

Stamps - Red Rubber Designs True Beauty
                                                 Fanciful Vintage
Archiveal Sepia Ink
Ranger Distress Ink Broken China
Queen and Co. Adhesive Pearls  and Rhinestone Swirls
Lace and Feather from Stash
Anna Griffin Design Paper
Bazzill Cream Puff Card Stock
3M Foam Tape

4 comments: