Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Sunshine

I have been longing for Spring sunshine and decided to create a sunny yellow house mouse card for my next class.  This is one of my fav stamps and I have used it a number of times on different cards.


I kept the flower daisy colored to go along with the yellow theme and added a cheerful ribbon with a wonderful silk textured ribbon from May Arts.  I actually kept this card kind of simple.  Yes there are layers and frames but not to much else going on aside from some yellow adhesive gems and a few Stickles in the water.

House Mouse by Stampabilities In a Nutshell
Design Paper October Afternoon
Inky Antic Cloud Stencil
Spellbinder elegant rectangles
May Arts Ribbon
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Stickles Patina and Crystal
Stazon Black Ink
French Blue Chalk Ink
3M foam Tape

5 comments:

  1. To say I love this card is an understatement. I love the brightness and the frames are perfect and that was one of my favorite stamps, love it, thank you bunches for sharing it hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love how you used frames and the yellow is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the layers. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the little house mouse and they wonderful yellow.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete