Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Whimsical Washi ATC

     I have one more ATC to share with you today.  This was a fun one to put together and uses my current favorite color, aqua.

     I used Washi tape to create the background for this ATC and then added some dimensional stickers from the dollar store.


This was a rather quick ATC to make but I am enchanted with how it came out.  I had been saving these stickers for a couple years for just the right project.  I created another pink background from Washi but haven't figured out what to put on it yet.

Usually I just use my Washi tape to add a little fizzaz to my envelopes.  If anyone has any suggestions on ways to use it, I'm always open to new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Great use of washi tape. You can make flowers with them or flags or trim or....

    ReplyDelete