Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Butterfly Fanfare

     I have been eyeing two stamps from Crafty Individuals for quite a while and decided that I was going to use them to create two shabby chic cards for a class at For Keepsake.  I really love the pretty fan design in the card I'm sharing with you today.  What makes it even better is that my Johnny Luv had purchased a wonderful fan die from Tattered Angels at our last scrapbook convention and it was perfect for this stamp and this card.


I've added oodles of detail to this card, antique lace, the fan die cut, the vines and flowers, pearls, popped elements, distressing, adhesive pearls, and of course Stickles.  I think it came together in a harmonious collage.

Stamps - Crafty Individuals Cl-393
Cheery Lynn Die Cut - Fine Flourish
Tattered Angels Die Cut - Fan
EK Success Tiny Flower Punch
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Melissa Frances Design Paper
Creative Imaginations Design Paper
Lace from Antique Mall
Paper Stucio Adhesive Pearls

   
   

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning Fan card, both the stamp and the die cut. Lovely creations today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U R amazing! This is a style I want to learn more about. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful. Marilyn VA ATAA

    ReplyDelete